Monday, June 22, 2009

Release Date for "In His Time" is Approaching

Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since my last post and I apologize for not giving updates to my music and career. However, we are finally getting to the point in the production of my new CD, "In His Time", that I can see a release date in the coming future.

I received a "Proof" copy of the new CD from Tate Music recently for my review and approval. My Designer with Tate Music has been laboring over the cover design for the past 3-4 weeks. However, I think that we have a winner. I am very pleased with the design of the New cover and hopefully soon, we can unviel it to the public. Janae (Designer) has worked very hard on this and I think that she has done a great job.

We are at the very end of the Production process and I am hopeful that the New CD, "In His Time", will go to print as early as 1st of next week. I will begin discussions with our Marketing staff very soon, to begin mapping out a strategy for the next phase of the record release. It is difficult to assess at this point when the release date will be, however, I am optimistic that it could be within the next 6-8 weeks. I do feel that very soon we can begin offering information regarding pre-orders, so stay tuned for updates regarding information on pre-orders.

Getting this record to this point in the Production Process, has been long and at times difficult, however, it will be worth it. I am not the most patient person, and I have wondered at times if God was trying to teach me patience, ha, ha. One thing that I have learned, is that everything that happens, good or bad, fast or slow, in in God's control, and it is all in His time!! Thus the title of my new album, "In His Time", is very "appropriate!! To everyone that has offered support of my music during this process, I would like to say thank you. Your support, prayers and encouragement during times that I needed to be lifted up have been very much appreciated.

I hope to be blogging again soon with a definante release date and perhaps information regarding pre-orders of my New CD, "In His Time".

God Bless,

Rickey

No comments:

Post a Comment